This Service, hosted at www.ethiotender.com (hereunder stated at “site”) is a web technology based service owned and operated by Beam IT Solutions PLC, hereinafter called as the “Company”, a private limited company formed under the Ethiopian Law. This site is intended to provide information that might be of interest to users.Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms of Service and Disclaimer, all other sections of this document of documents on the Site, and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms of Service and acknowledge that other agreements between you and Beam IT Solutions PLC are superseded and are of no force or effect.
2. Term of Service
A. Use of Site
You may view the contents of the site but need subscription for detailed information of tenders posted on E-Tender. Once you subscribe you will be given the access to view /post/ detailed tender information upon settlement of subscription fee for the type of service you are entitled.
B. Amendments and Revisions
Beam IT Solutions PLC may at any time revise these Terms of Service by updating this posting. You are bound by the most current Terms of Service every time you visit this Site, therefore you should periodically review these Terms of Service to which you are bound.
C. Termination / Access Restrictions
Beam IT Solutions PLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend and/or terminate your account(s) or access to E-Tender services upon expiry of your subscription, and takes no responsibility for renewing your subscription. The Company may also suspend and/or terminate your account(s) or your access to E-Tender if it’s found that you pass on your login information to a third party, and a third party login is detected.
Beam IT Solutions PLC shall have no obligation to maintain, amend or change any content you upload to or post on E-Tender. However, it may make some secretarial amendments and editorials.
You agree that your access to E-Tender is solely for you and/or your company and you may not pass on your login information to a third party, you may not redistribute by electronic form or whatsoever, the information you get accessing E-Tender.Beam IT Solutions PLC has the right not to activate inappropriate messages, tenders, or non-tender contents. Such posting may result in termination of contract.
D. Compliance with Applicable Rules / Laws
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules (issued and upcoming) regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
E. Policies on Other Sites
Beam IT Solutions PLC has no control over, nor does it bear any of the responsibility for the privacy policies and/or content of any sites or advertisers linked to or presented on our website. Beam IT Solutions PLC also takes no responsibility for the “cookies” these sites or advertisers might deposit on your hard drive.
E-Tender may contain information, data, text, or other materials (“Content”), as well as e-mail services, bulletin board services, notices, advertisements, personal web pages, file storage, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to access Content or communicate with others (collectively, “Services”). You agree to use the Services only to post, send, and receive Content that is proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Service you will not:
- Upload, post, submit, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Service in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material, or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion, or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, any Content, including but not limited to, files that contain images, photographs, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), unless you have received all necessary consents from the holders of such rights.
- Use any material or information, including images or text, which is made available through E-Tender in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Content or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.
You understand that all Content and information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person/entity from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Beam IT Solutions PLC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Service. Beam IT Solutions PLC controls the contents posted as much as possible but does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, especially of those uploded by users. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.C. Pre-Screened Content
You acknowledge that Beam IT Solutions PLC does not pre-screen content, but that Beam IT Solutions PLC and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Beam IT Solutions PLC and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by or submitted to the Company.D. Required Preservation and Disclosure
You acknowledge and agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its members, associates, website users, and the public.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Services and to the Content therein. Beam IT Solutions PLC may make improvements and/or changes in the Services at any time. Content received via the E-Tender is provided for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice in computer maintenance, personal, legal or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation, but you may require the assistance of the Company as a separate service provision.B. No Implied Warranties
Beam IT Solutions PLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the Content for any purpose. All such Content is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Beam IT Solutions PLC hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Content, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.C. Unauthorized Access/Alteration
You specifically agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through E-Tender. You specifically agree that Beam IT Solutions is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in the Company website(s) by any third party.D. Damage Limitations
In no event shall Beam IT Solutions PLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss by use of data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of E-Tender, with the delay or inability to use the E-Tender or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through E-Tender, or otherwise arising out of the use of E-Tender, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if E-Tender has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or other users found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.E. Third-Party Contacts
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Beam IT Solutions PLC has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Beam IT Solutions PLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You may also contact us:
+251 11 466 2694 / +251 91 134 3426 / +251 91 143 9458
+251 11 467 1375
Beam IT Solutions PLC
P. O. Box 2866 Code 1250